things to start doing:
- drink more water
- carry a camera everywhere i go
- read more books than i already do
- go for walks
- do yoga more often
- go to bed earlier
- enjoy the little things
- go outside more
- stop comparing myself to others
- stick to my goals n stop putting things off
- write down my feelings
- smile more, especially at random people
Homophobes who say “but the gay lifestyle leads to depression and higher risks of suicide”.
Like really? And why is that? Whose fault do you think that is?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
hey everyone! I kinda just got back from Minisota. I visited my other Uncle’s house, but I didn’t have an opportunity to get their wifi password… either way, I’m here!
so I got a new haircut…. my normal hairdresser wasn’t there, and I got a haircut that looks like the people in the magazines who look super androgynous. the problem is, I always wear pajamas, so I don’t think this haircut is going to function well. maybe I should stop at goodwill for a bit??
we have three and a halfish books to read, and less than a week untill school starts. look who was planning reaaally well? not I, said the me. well, I kind of planned well. I finished two of the long books I had, and one of the books I have left to read is about 50 pages long. if I can read 100 pages a day for three days, finish questions for the book (in the same day) and then start the next, I’ll be done in four days. that gives me two days of legroom to get myself together.
I just found out that the 5k I signed up for is the same day as a religious holiday. sigh.